• Hair must be pulled back, away from the face and secured in a ponytail, bun, etc.
• Any jewelry or extra accessories should be left at home and are not permitted in class.
• Please put your child’s name on all articles of clothing.
• Ballet skirts and leg warmers are permitted in ballet, lyrical and combination classes.
• Kibler Dance Academy is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Class Shoe List
• Each child must have his/her dance attire and shoes 1 month from day of enrollment.
• Dance shoes should not be worn outside and street shoes are not to be worn on the studio floors.
• Please put your child’s name on all shoes.
• All accounts must have a credit card on file.
• Credit cards will be charged on or about the 6th of the month.
• If you still wish to pay by cash or check, please make a payment by the 5th of the month.
• Multi-Student and Multi-Class Discounts available.
Where to buy dance attire?
Stage Center – Akron, Ohio – 330.535.7816
Dancer’s Pointe – Stow, Ohio – 330.655.5542