The health and safety of our dancers, staff and families is our top priority. We are adhering to the Ohio Department of Health Responsible ReStart Ohio Guidelines. We will continue to monitor these guidelines and make adjustments as necessary.
- All parents/guardians must complete a COVID-19 waiver as well as our standard KDA handbook acknowledgement prior to taking their first class. Those agreements are available on our Parent Portal.
- Dancers should not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled class.
- Dancers will wait outside of KDA at the designated spaces or in their cars until a staff member opens the doors and invites them in one at a time.
- A temperature check for dancers and staff will be performed upon arrival.
- Dancers should arrive in their dance attire, ready to go, with no extra clothing, blankets, etc.
- Lockers and cubbies will not be used. Dancers must bring one bag with their own water bottles, shoes and equipment (this includes hair ties, deodorant and any other personal items needed).
- Restrooms will not be available for changing clothes.
- All dancers/staff must use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival.
- Dancers will maintain social distancing before, after and during classes.
- Class sizes have been reduced and each dancer will have a designated space to dance in.
- All KDA staff will be wearing face coverings. Dancers will wear face coverings in KDA until they are in their designated studio spot and as they depart.
- The KDA snack shop will be closed.
- Restrooms will be used for emergencies. Please use the restroom before you arrive at KDA.
- Dancers must plan to leave as soon as classes let out. Dancers and parents are not to congregate outside of KDA.
- The KDA lobby will be closed to parents and guests.
- Parents, family members, etc. are to wait in their cars. Pick up and drop off will be at the curb.
- If a staff member or dancer has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, they are not to attend classes.
- If a staff member or dancer does not feel well, they are not to attend classes.
Any dancer or parent who does not feel comfortable or has any questions about our protocols, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our “Safely Dance” video here!
We look forward to having you all back and maintaining a safe and fun environment!