The health and safety of our dancers, staff and families is our top priority. We are adhering to the Ohio Department of Health Guidelines. We will continue to monitor these guidelines and make adjustments throughout the season as needed.
- All parents/guardians must complete a COVID-19 waiver as well as our standard KDA handbook acknowledgement prior to taking their first class. Those agreements are available on our Parent Portal.
- Dancers should not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled class.
- Dancers will wait outside of KDA until a staff member opens the doors.
- Dancers should arrive in their dance attire, ready for class.
- Dancers should bring one bag with their own water bottles (one that won’t leak!), shoes and equipment (this includes hair ties, deodorant and any other personal items needed).
- All dancers must use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival.
- Dancers will maintain social distancing as much as possible before, after and during classes.
- Staff members will wear face coverings.
- Dancers are encouraged to wear face coverings.
- The KDA lobby will remain closed to parents and guests as we start the new season.
- If a dancer has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, they are not to attend classes.
- If a dancer does not feel well, they are not to attend classes.
Any dancer or parent who does not feel comfortable or has any questions about our protocols, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.